Bhavana has specialist marketing, managerial, administrative, secretarial and human resources experience gained from the textile industry, an international school prior to joining RSM Thailand in 2007.
Bhavana’s time spent in the industry ensures that she understands the requirements of an international consulting company back office including:-
- human resources function managing a payroll in excess of a hundred employees;
- secretarial duties utilising various software packages including databases and payroll software;
- events and marketing functions; and,
- management of audit and accounting practice.
- Implementation of new payroll and human resource system into the consulting accounting practice.
- Implementation of practice management system for the consulting practice.
- Implementation of educational processes into an international school.
- Arrange and control of various large marketing events to promote business.
- Management of large second tier accounting, auditing and consulting office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Assumption University of Thailand (ABAC)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Assumption University of Thailand (ABAC)