Thamonwan commenced her professional experience in 2005 and has gained specialist payroll experience including an extensive knowledge of human resource management in Thailand.
Thamonwan’s time spent in industry ensures that she understands the requirements of her client base including:
- Advising on personal tax and related labor laws;
- Analyzing and reporting payroll data;
- Knowledge of multi-business payroll;
- Strong knowledge of remuneration and labor laws and regulations;
- Extensive knowledge of personal withholding tax;
- Familiarity with payroll filing requirements for monthly and annual returns; and,
- Knowledge of handling payrolls for upper-end employees, including taxable fringe benefits.
- Organized and provided training for a personal income tax course.
- Set up numerous payroll teams leading delivery and technical support for payroll services.
- Provision of consultation services to a number of individuals as regards personal income tax requirements.
- Bachelors of Business Administration, major in Economics, Ramkhamhaeng University
- Masters in Business Administration, major in Marketing, Ramkhamhaeng University