Sunisa has been employed by RSM since 2004 and has acquired a large amount of audit and accounting related experience having commenced her professional working career in 2000 with another second tier international auditing firm. Prior to entering the audit arena, Sunisa gained experience in an accounting role with a Thai company enabling her to have well rounded financial experience. Sunisa has recently been admitted as an SEC listed Auditor.
Sunisa’s time spent in the industry ensures that she understands the requirements of her client base including:-
- Financial due diligence and independent auditor’s reports;
- External auditing for Thai non listed companies; and,
- External auditing for Thai listed companies.
- Managed special audit assignment of non-profit charity organisation involved in ensuring the well-being of refugees and displaced people in South East Asia.
- Managed and signed off on numerous full and partial scope non-listed audit companies.
- Managed a number of companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Managed Audit portfolio encompassing manufacturing, trading services, media and finance.
- Managed a number of internal audit assignment.
- Member of Federation of Accounting Professions in Thailand
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Rajamangala Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Graduate Diploma in Auditing, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Master Degree in Accountancy, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Thai Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- SEC Accredited Listed Auditor