Mark has been in Thailand since 1990 and has been a director of RSM (Thailand) since 2001. He has significant experience in professional practice, including a detailed knowledge of the requirements for investment in Thailand and the regulatory requirements for entities doing business in Thailand.
Mark’s time spent in Thailand ensures that he understands the requirements of his client base, including:-
- Financial, tax and legal due diligence;
- Alternative business structures in Thailand and their respective regulatory requirements including potential promotional privileges;
- Ongoing reporting requirements for businesses operating in Thailand;
- Onshore tax compliance requirements including VAT, withholding, personal and corporate taxes; and,
- Thai accounting requirements.
- Completion of a number of financial, tax and legal due diligence engagements.
- Provision and advice to a large number of foreign investors wishing to establish themselves in Thailand.
- Completion of a number of tax compliance (“health check”) engagements.
- Provision of assistance to companies subject to tax examinations by the Thai Revenue Department.
- Member , Chartered Institute of Public Finance Accountants, UK;
- Member, Association of Accounting, UK
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CPFA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (MAAT)